VARIABLE, COMFORTABLE, SAFE
Arborists place many different requirements on their harnesses. They have to allow as much freedom of movement as possible, while also being robust and fitting well in order to ensure maximum comfort during free-hanging work. Finally, they need to offer multiple attachment options for neatly holding arborists’ many pieces of equipment. The TREEREX Triple Lock fulfills all of these criteria to perfection—and more.
Product number EDL88702 // Size Size 1 (1500 g) Size 2 (1700 g) // Certification EN 813, EN 358, ANSI Z.133, ASTM F887-18:25.4.1/25.4.2
- 3D Vent Technology for unbeatable support and comfort
- Variety of rope bridge configurations and optional SRT bridge for safe and comfortable working on single ropes
- 2 color-coded rope bridges and one anchor ring for maximum lateral freedom of movement
- Triple Lock buckles on the waist belt and leg loops allows it to be easily put on and taken off
The waist belt and leg loops are made using our proven 3D-Vent technology. In combination with the wide, semi-rigid padding, this results in unsurpassed hanging comfort coupled with good breathability.
Thanks to the Triple Lock buckles on the waist belt and leg loops, the TREEREX is also quick and easy to put on and take off.
All load-bearing straps are made from indicator tape (red fibers become visible in the event of damage) plus the leg loop straps are equipped with a textile abrasion protector made of Dyneema® to prevent premature wear.
The TREEREX’s design centers on the lateral fastening eyelets integrated into the leg loops. These make it possible to install up to two rope bridges (fixed or adjustable), which in turn offer maximum lateral freedom of movement. Thanks to an intelligent adjustment mechanism, the angle of the lateral fastening eyelets can be adjusted even under load, making the height of the rope bridges adjustable to all situations. To enable simple climbing on single ropes, the SRT bridge provided with the TREEREX can be retrofitted to create a ventral eyelet.
1. Lateral fastening eyelets can also be adjusted under load thanks to a smart adjustment mechanism for an optimum working position in the tree.
2. Rope bridge set: Set of color-coded ropes, cords and a cambium ring for a variety of rope bridge configurations.
3. The supplied prusik makes it possible to build a length-adjustable rope bridge.
4. Adjustable SRT bridge (extends the TREEREX with a central tie-in point).
The TREEREX leaves nothing to be desired in equipment terms either. It has two lateral eyelets for attaching a lanyard, four rigid gear loops for up to twelve carabiners, and various attachment options for gear carabiners on the waist belt and leg loops.
The textile restraint eyelet certified to EN 358 is suitable for suspending items such as a chainsaw, plus an innovative pull mechanism makes it quick and easy to access a first aid kit in emergencies.
ONE HARNESS – INFINITE POSSIBILITIES
Different rope bridge configurations:
1. TREEREX with one adjustable and one fixed rope bridge and integrated SRT bridge
2. TREEREX with one adjustable and one fixed rope bridge
3. TREEREX with a fixed rope bridge and integrated SRT bridge
4. TREEREX with integrated SRT bridge
CORRECT APPLICATION OF THE HARNESS
TREEREX BUNGEE CHEST
Size-adjustable chest harness for comfortable ascent on the single rope according to SRT technique.